Preventive health care for longevity of life
We are so excited that you have visited our website today! What brings you here? Are you new to town? Looking for a reliable Primary Care Provider that understands your unique needs? Are allergies bothering you? Have you been putting off establishing with a medical doctor, forcing you to go to an urgent care clinic when you're not feeling well? Looking for information on health management or maybe you're looking for information about how to improve your health? Reach your wellness and fitness goals? Whatever your reason, you're in the right place!
We care about you, your wellness needs, and your time.
Here you will find:
- Short wait times - You should be seen within 10 minutes of your appointment time!
- Same day or next day appointments - We know your time is valuable, and sometimes you need to be seen urgently. We make sure we have the ability to make that happen for you.
- Technology and Convenience - We provide you 24/7 access to your records and our office through your patient portal and the corresponding app called Healow. Your health information is at your finger tips. You can request appointments, refills, ask questions, and more, from the convenience of wherever you are.
- Telemedicine - To help provide our patients with the care they need, Dr. Carter offers a phone consultation option for simple medical issues. Telemedicine visits are not covered by insurance and will come with a small fee of $40. It will be at the discretion of the provider to determine if the complexity of the issue requires an office visit.
- Clinical Excellence - Our family doctor is dedicated to ensuring you get the best and most beneficial treatment possible.
- Same Facility Procedures - We are a one-stop health location. We offer in-house labs, ultrasounds, nuclear stress tests, online bill pay, and more!
- Familiarity - Our providers care about you as a person. You will develop a working relationship with your dedicated provider that will allow them to stay aware of your needs, and to know how to treat you with the utmost accuracy and care.
- Compassion - We know that when you come to see us, you need attention and someone that meets you where you are. The one consistency in life is that it is always changing. We are ready and excited to help you no matter what comes!
- Friendly Staff - We make it our priority to make you our priority. We want you to feel better the moment you walk in the door. From your first interaction at the reception desk, until you are walking out to face the rest of your day, it will be our mission to make your day better!
- Continuity of Care - Seeing the same provider every visit ensures that abnormalities or changes in your wellness are more likely to be noticed. Instead of having puzzle pieces of your medical history spread out over many clinics, you will have a centralized location where all of your records are known and available for reference.
- Family - We aren't just your typical medical doctor's office. Here, you are treated like family.
Looking for more?
Dr. Carter offers optional extended services and convenience for patients with demanding schedules or health needs that would benefit from additional attention. Click below for more information on this program.